Are you interested in buying a pinball machine of your very own? Or perhaps you want to sell a game you already own. There are many options…
- The local(ish) pinball shows in Allentown, PA (May) and York, PA (October) are great venues to buy and sell pinball machines.
- Pinside has an active thread devoted to Mid-Atlantic pinball machines wanted/for-sale/for-trade.
- eBay or Craigslist are options, though they’re not targeted to the pinball community.
You can also choose from professional vendors in our area…
- Premier Amusements – Tim Peterson – 443-450-4445
“Pinball Machine & Video Arcade Sales & Service with a Personal Touch”
$75 off service for FSPA members
- Professional Amusements, LLC – Roland Joyal – 703-481-1313 or TOLL FREE 1-877-4-PINBALL
“Have been offering discounts on new, used, and as-is specials to FSPA players for years!”
There are also national vendors who may be of assistance…
- Cointaker – Melissa Marquette – 570-847-9595 – distributor for American Pinball, Chicago Gaming/PPS, Dutch Pinball, and Stern Pinball
- PinballSTAR – Joe Newhart – 570-357-0042 – distributor for American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Homepin, Jersey Jack, Multimorphic, and Spooky Pinball
- Tilt Amusements – Trent Augenstein – 740-803-2276 – #1 Stern distributor in the USA
The FSPA in no way guarantees quality of products or services listed on this page, though we won’t list any providers that we believe offer poor service.